- Homosassa and Crystal River Inshore/Offshore Fishing Charters. If you are looking for an Inshore or Offshore Fishing Charter in the Homosassa or Crystal River Area, Look no further! We specialize in Inshore and Offshore Fishing trips for 1-6 people in the Big Bend area, also known as the Nature Coast. I am Captain Zach Hoffman; as a native of Homosassa I have spent most of my life learning how to fish the Homosassa and Crystal River areas. I truly enjoy showing my clients a one of a kind trip in the Homosassa and Crystal River area, we are blessed with an awesome fishery the continues to improve and change as the years go by. I specialize in Offshore Fishing for Grouper, Amber Jack, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Cobia, King Fish, and Hog Fish in the summer time, while I also specialize in inshore light tackle fishing for Redfish, Trout, Snook, and Sheepshead in the winter and spring. I operate out of MacRae’s of Homosassa, but will pick you up anywhere on the Homosassa River. There are many affordable accommodations on the Homosassa River such as River Side Resort, MacRae’s, and Sea Grass Water Front just to name a few. In Crystal River I recommend the Plantation Inn or The Best Western.
- If you’re new to fishing and want to learn, this is the place to go. I have taught many people how to cast, properly hold fish, and drive boats. If you’re new to the area I will be happy to show you around the local water ways on your own boat for a reduced rate, Homosassa is a very rocky area, so I highly recommend you go out with someone who really knows the waters so that you do not put yourself or your property at risk.
- Both of our Fishing Vessels are very comfortable and offer very smooth and relaxing rides. Our 24 DLX Carolina Skiff gets you out to the Flats in no time at all and it is the smoothest riding flats boat around, has lots of room so that while your fishing with up to 3 of your friends, you still feel like your by yourself because there is so much room to cast or sit down and enjoy the day.
- We can accommodate larger groups, we have multiple boats at our disposal, and can set you up with other top notch captains, all we ask is that you call a few weeks ahead of time so that we can make all the necessary arrangements. This can be a great way to do a family gathering or corporate outing, Most of the time trips like this will include a shore lunch on an island prepared by the captains!
- Call or text: 352 220-1184 to set up a trip.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the area or my charters.
- Credit Cards Accepted!
We also offer a 5 percent discount to all Active duty military or retired Vets!